AmigaActive (1887/2143)

From:Simon Mason
Date:29 May 2000 at 20:10:00
Subject:Re: Lazy Gfx Card (was Re: Kickstart Show)

Hello Nick

On 29-May-00,Nick yapped about: [amigactive] Re: Lazy Gfx Card (was Re:
Kickstart Show)

> Sorry if I'm going over old ground...
>
> Have you tried ShowConfig in the Tools drawer of WBench
> Have you tried it in any other slots
> Is it a Z2 fast CV3D and is it in a Z2 Fast Slot
> Are you dead sure the Z4 bus is working

All seem to check out. However, my set up isn't ideal (M1438s connected to
the Amiga / SVGA monitor to the gfx card.) There appears to be no
monitors(cgfx) in the screen prefs selector. It is Z2 fast and in the right
slot.
Do I need a scandoubler/flicker fixer?
Can I at least get some cgfx modes on my M14382s? (I will have to get a 25
to 15 pin cable,though).

Cheers,
Simon

Shareware? Reminds me of a girl in my high school.

********* ICQ 71795677 *********